Sunday, September 12, 2010

ENDURANCE, ALL IN A WEEKS WORK

This verse from Hebrews speaks to me this week: Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. 
I'm at that point in my training where its getting to be a grind and at times difficult to be motivated to work hard. On the other hand my Ironman is roughly 11 weeks away and the training I do now is more critical than say my training 11 weeks back. I know that my patient endurance will help me to find God's will for my Ironman journey.

MONDAY - Off

TUESDAY- Brick. Bike 1:38 (30.3 miles) Run 6 miles.
WEDNESDAY - Swim 1,500 yds. Run 5.0 miles (track workout 1200 meter repeats)
THURSDAY - Bike 1 hour hills. (18 miles)
FRIDAY - Swim 2,300 yds.
SATURDAY - Brick. Ride 3:47 (73.9 miles) Run 4.5 miles.
SUNDAY - Run 12 miles followed by a :50 easy bike (12.9 miles).

No comments:

Post a Comment